July 15, 2009

Clinton Street Sunset #8




All these pics were done on the "automatic" setting on the camera. I wanted to move rather rapidly since the sun was sliding away quickly and surely the transit police were bound to show up. I wonder what the results would have been with manual settings and more time? Although, as I said, I'm pretty pleased with these results given the circumstances.

I didn't notice this until I just looked carefully at the enlargement but you can see part of the Domino Sugar sign. I need to keep that in mind for next time.

And if you hear a news report about some crazy lady with a camera scaling a chainlink fence, in the Port of Baltimore, camera in hand. . .You can be relatively sure it's not me. Typically I'm not wearing the proper shoes for scaling fences!

No comments:

Post a Comment