April 10, 2009

Patience is a Virtue and I'm Clearly Lacking!

As you can see I'm a little impatient with my technology. Am I succumbing to McDonalds mentality? I just downloaded the best of Grandmaster Flash (yes I am that pathetic and old) - in a split second.

Does it matter that I read 2 books this week and a handful of magazines. . .?

No. I've got to get off the grid. LOL. I'm a technological mess! I feel as if I"m getting stupider by the minute. But Grandmaster Flash does rock it! Don't I deserve it for all my efforts in the basement?

ECK!!!!!! LOL. Flash 2 Times. . .Why don't you find somebody and party? ('Cause I'm old and fully understand the repercussions. . .) Thank you GM Flash!! How things changes from 6th grade to nearly half way to 66 years!

I'm about to trade his noise for songbirds. If it's not raining me and the woofs are going to spend QT in the park and I hope to get some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment