April 07, 2009

Battle of the Basement Continues

Thank goodness we have a long weekend. This is taking forever!!

All that great artificial light at the newly placed utility table, I was yapping about last night? Not so much. One of the cats has managed to knock the light off the table at some point today. I guess I'll be replacing that pronto because in this little cleaning adventure I've found no less than 10 unfinished projects!!

Here's some more randomness. . .

Apparently you cannot make sugar free instant pudding with rice milk. . .It NEVER sets!! I should have known. WTF? I'm considering adding some espresso vodka and creating some sort of chocolate martini/shot out of the remnants.

Dexter's little biopsy was not malignant (YEAH). They just aren't sure what exactly is going on the vet speculated hypersensitivity to a minor infection. Ahhhh. . .That sounds about right. More meds and rechecks. That's ok. I'm happy he's going to be good as new in no time.

And if you're that jerk in the new white Lexus SVU who cut me off 3 times on the JFX at damned near 80 MPH, this afternoon: I have your plate number and a law degree! LOL. . .But seriously.

I have to go pretend 3 gingersnaps are a satisfying snack and shuffle a bunch of stuff.

OH!!! Almost forgot, Deadliest Catch - best reality show EEEVVVVVERRRRRRRR - is back next week - the 14th at 9. Love, love, love. I'm addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment