April 09, 2009

Incommunicado!!!

I attempted to post a pic of Tilghman looking so sweet and calm in the midst of basement throwdown '09. But I keep getting an infuriating message that I'm not in an area that supports my Crackberry browser at this time. WTF? First Comcast and now AT&T Wireless?

Trying to take it in stride since currently the junk in the basement is my nemesis and I can't be loathing my technology when my wrath should be squarely focused on clutter.

Have realized I have "repurpose-itis." Meaning, I'm more than happy to part with quality items - never worn clothes or gently used household items; but if there's a scrap of paper, fabric, a hunk of broken pottery - essentially garbage, I can't stand to part with it - I think I might be able to repurpose it.

Not much I can do about it but stockpile it. Someday someone somewhere might want/need a cat bed (or something) made out of a glorious but stained camel colored cashmere cardigan and I know exactly where to find one of those! (Or at least I did about 2 hours ago - where it is now is any one's guess!)

No comments:

Post a Comment