May 22, 2010

Month of May Catch Up - #1 Mother's Day Weekend



Mother's day weekend was the big block Bake Sale. I'm planning to upload some pics of my contributions to the design blog at some point this evening.

Saturday after the back sale C and I ventured to the Inner Harbor to purchase a few Mother's Day gifts and get some lunch. Our tapas lunch was lack luster but the weather was pretty good. . .Windy but pretty warm and quite clear.

Caught this pic of the Constellation from the vantage point of the sky-walk above Pratt Street between the Galleria and the Harbor Place Pavilions.

That's right, the sky walk. I'm trying to be less of a wuss about heights. I'll never bungee jump or anything but I'm making a conscious effort to venture onto things like swinging bridges, sky walks, etc. It seemed to be getting worse the older I was getting so I'm working on it. Of course it's not so much the height that's terrifying, it's the fear of falling. So I guess I'm working on my fear of falling from way up high and being squashed all over the ground below!

No comments:

Post a Comment