October 10, 2009

Currently Cold in Calvert County

As hot and as muggy as it was this morning, its now as breezy and cool. It finally feels like fall but the drastic change leaves me feeling a bit blitzed. I, as surely nearly every other human, prefer a more gradual change and/or warning.

Today had great visits to St. Mary's City, the Pax Naval Museum, Captain Leonard's for lunch, and Soller's Plantation.

All of us were a bit tired or otherwise and the weather wasn't stellar so we opted for dinner at home this evening. I was elated.

Got home about 5. I had some snackies - grapes, cheese, carrots, crackers, etc - procured an adult beverage and commenced my personal happy hour. Sat on the screened in porch wrapped in a blanket reading (blink, Malcolm Gladwell).

I want everyone to recognize the Snuggie/Slanket does apparntly, have an audience. On the proch, I couldn't very well juggle blanket, book, food and beveragel.

I'm a believer!! Sew arms on your blankets or wear your bathrobes backwards ASAP!!!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment