September 08, 2009

Labor Day #22



Ok. So Labor Day started out a little slow around our house. I was feeling pretty lazy but long about 11:30, I convinced C to drive me past a real estate listing I was curious to check out ('cause you know, you want to be prepared when you're planning to move 5 to 7 years from now).

A mildly heated debate about commutes, an appropriate neighborhood and school for our unborn children ensued. (This is exactly why we need a 5 year lead on this sort of decision!)

C suggested checking out Wegmen's in Hunt Valley. (In retrospect I sense there was some self-dealing going on with this suggestion). We walked in, the place was busier than the last mall ON EARTH on Christmas Eve. We were immediately turned off and we walked out.

What to do. . .What to do?

That's when C suggests this "park he's been wanting to check out." I agreed. (I KNOW right?)!

The place is called Oregon Ridge. It seems really nice but their "self-guided" tour is nearly impossible without any brochures (obviously we couldn't locate any). AND their maps aren't worth a damn. Otherwise, I'd definitely go back! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment