August 03, 2009

The Fat Ass Dispatch #4

Have come to the conclusion that good behavior is really quite boring.

It would be far more entertaining if I could report that I fell off the wagon and ate twenty points worth of weight watchers dessert cakes (which are btw, the size of my pinky finger. . .and my fingers are remarkably, slender no matter my current weight).

We've been walking a good bit. That's nice - mostly. It's really been warm and humid here and I suspect I continually smell like damp gym socks but no one has intervened yet so it's likely just my over-active imagination.

Did break down and purchase a scale Friday night. However, I bought one of the cheapest ones I could find in the rather likely event I have a completely mental break and throw it out the third floor window.

No comments:

Post a Comment