March 26, 2010

UGHHHH!!! BLAH!!!!!

1. I'm sure this is karma telling me I spent too much take home pay on a device I'm going to selfishly use to manipulate photos and compose nonsense. . .

2. Brother called late - spoke with him for a while.

3. Check emails on iPhone.

4. Hate email from iStore indicating that my debit card isn't able to be verified for purchase of MacBookPro.

5. WTF? I NEEEEEEED IT!!!

6. Attempt to resubmit card info.

7. Quickly realize this must be sending off all sorts of fraud alerts with the bank.

8. Call bank. Indeed my account is flagged for fraud.

9. Sweet lady at the bank informs me I should call the company to resubmit the card or I can resubmit online "as soon as I hang up."

10. Hang up.

11. Attempt to resubmit card online. That's a negative.

12. Call Apple's customer service. Their system is so sophisticated it is able to "understand complete sentences."

13. Request billing.

14. "Our offices are currently closed. Please call back."

15. Does "FUCK!" count as a complete sentence?

16. Thank you Citi for your excellent fraud monitoring. Thank you Apple for allowing your employees regular business hours.

17. HOW DOES THIS HELP ME!?

18. Must go to bed (again).

19. Dreaming of MacBookPro

20. Now delayed by a day. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment