March 30, 2010

This n That



C's grown up brie and crab meat mac-n-cheese dinner splurge Saturday evening.

Learned today:

1. MacBookPro is in Alaska waiting for delivery to my office tomorrow 3/31.

2. If you are a man and wear a white dress shirt, an undershirt is NOT optional. The last thing anyone wants to do is stare at your nipples when you take your sport coat off. (File this under things that should be obvious but clearly are NOT).

3. If you take your car to the garage for: an oil change, tune up, and to get them to fix the window from going up-down-up-down-up when you attempt to put it up OR down, it will apparently cost you $2000 and the window will still go up-down-up-down-up IN THE MIDDLE OF A TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR ON INTERSTATE 95!!!

4. My frequently sick sense of humor is actually very healthy and I'm thankful for it.

5. I feel more fulfilled when I can be a little creative everyday instead of waiting for a good time or when I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment