March 30, 2010

Sunday Funnies. . .


Pave the Bay

Let me preface this with: I've been accused at work of recycling "too much." I LOVE the Chesapeake Bay. I fell in love when I was a little girl and I hope never to be too far from her shores. . .

Meanwhile, this does crack me up. How clever! "Pave the Bay" bumper sticker in the knock off style of the ubiquitous "Save the Bay" bumper sticker.

AND. . .It's on a mud-covered backhoe!

Spotted near Kent Island last Sunday. C and I ventured to the Holiday Inn Express just over the Kents Narrows Bridge to get a peek at the rare tufted duck. We saw it!!! A life lister for both of us.

Before seeing the duck we had a nice lunch and afterwards, we walked a little trail - where we saw some turkey vultures catching big air, tons of robins, and this bumper sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment