December 31, 2009

Everlasting Moon

Sooner or Later a deplorable pic of the moon will hopefully, likely pop up on this blog. . .from a few minutes ago, taken by my BlackBerry from my backyard. . .Maybe?

At any rate, the moon looks nearly full. . .The sky is just becoming overcast. . .

Buffett has a song (of course). . .And he seems to make a plea for kindness to our environment - before it was cool to be "green." "About what some people did to preserve the environment. . ."

Here are my fav parts. . .

The sky revealed the rumor
in a misty gray cocoon. . .
Some angry baby boomers
Stole the everlasting moon. . .

Hanging in the sky
The perfect alibi
Baby come outside with me
There's a moon you've got to see. . .

Light of love in each moonbeam
Wontcha step into my dream?
Everlasting moon. . .

Everlasting moon. . .


Whole of the moon. Third star to the right, straight ahead until morning. Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment