November 30, 2009

C and d's Week of Must Use Vaca


It's getting to that time of year where if you haven't used your vacation time, you must lest you lose it. C and I took a week off at the same time. (I'll let you know whether we both live to see Sunday).

Anyway, things are off to a bit of an icky start. Both of us had to go to work today for a while. And it's raining.

We didn't have true vacation plans so I've taken the initiative to make use some plans. Here's the list. . .It's riveting

1. Grocery list and store
2. Get guest room ready for weekend company
3. Decorate for Christmas and keep curious/obnoxious cat away from them
4. Touch up paint. Paint back splash. Yes. . .we've decided a fresh coat of paint would suffice for now. I don't know what I want and I didn't want to tear up the house before company and holidays.
5. Order prints from Shutterfly
6. Holiday cards
7. Lick 246 CFA letter envelopes and mail
8. Give the basement some love
9. Do not drink Kahlua for breakfast or gallons of Chardonnay mid-afternoon "just because you can."
10. Finish What the Dog Saw by Malcolm Gladwell (I love him).
11. Make sure my hair is one color by the end of the week.
12. Figure out holiday gifts and perhaps start to purchase
13. Go to the post office to avoid complete holiday chaos
14. Molly needs meds and her shot
15. Avoid trashy daytime TV. . .sooooooo good.
16. Eat well and exercise
17. Go somewhere local and do something fun. Heard on NPR there's a Matisse exhibit at BMA until early Jan. And I haven't been to DC or Havre de Grace in ages.
18. Get ready for party this weekend
19. Get some sleep!
20. Get food for the food drive.

So we should be bored by Wednesday afternoon? hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment