October 01, 2009

What has Become of Me?!

OH…..MY…..GOD!!!!!

When I got to work this morning, I had a little treat waiting in my inbox. . .A link to this site!

It's not high-brow humor. Nor is it exactly kind. Some of the posts are pretty funny.

I don't think it's typically appropriate to mock people based upon their outside appearance. HOWEVER, if you are an adult male and elect to walk around in public in white spandex and underwear that resembles children's under-roos, surely you're expecting some type of reaction?

I'm not joking. Same guy several times. . .From MARYLAND!!! Oh I should be so lucky to meet this man in person! I'll bet he has an interesting perspective on things.

AND before you decide I'm some superficial bully, mocking the poor "confused" middle aged man in yellow go-go boots without having walked a mile in them, please know I really do view this as a celebration of America's ingenuity, individuality, and freedom of expression.

I also find it freaking hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment