October 03, 2009

Free Fall Baltimore



It seems our little summer adventures have become a bit of an addiction for homeeckwreck and C. . .

Free Fall Baltimore is like crack! We can hear both Malcolm Gladwell (The Tipping Point, amongst others) and Elizabeth Edwards speak at Hopkins?

We can learn about glass blowing? We can learn how to dance? We can see amazing juried shows at MICA? We can hear lectures about historic ships ON the ships? we can see David Keltz do Poe?

This is the Baltimore I always knew was here. . .I guess I was too busy working, going to school, working on the house before. But now? What's stopping me?!

I haven't lived very many places. I suspect if I lived a gazillion places, I'd still call Baltimore home.

If you have any free time this month, please check out something Baltimore has to offer. Clearly, I'm planning an educational/cultural marathon this month.

Me, C, & the Camera (and sometimes the pups). . .On an adventure. . .and we're not stoppin' until our curiosity is satisfied (or they arrest or commit us).

http://freefallbaltimore.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment