May 21, 2009

Ummmm Yeah. . .

"We're" back to THIS. I understand to some degree it may have entertainment value. However if you sit there and curse, whine, and moan about how the game is "screwing you" how much fun can that be?

(This from a woman that thinks cutting animal shapes out of paper is entertaining. I understand the irony.)

C: "It is unreal how bad this game is screwing me!!!!!!"

d: Liberally applying glue to the frog, "You're right IT IS NOT REAL!!!!"

d: Internal Monologue Pesimistic - What is real is the laundry needs flipped, there are no linens on our bed, and I'm having a minor house work induced panic attack and you're playing a computer game.

d: Internal Monologue Optimistic - At least you're not trying to a) grope me or b) talk to me

I'm ever the optimist. Thank you video games for making our marriage bliss!

1 comment:

  1. I hear your internal optimist and second it.

    ReplyDelete