May 22, 2009

Confessions - The Sound and the Fury

Let's just say this book has caused a few potential problems in my psyche. . .

1. I've attempted to read it 3 times and I don't think I've ever been able to finish it.

2. I say I don't think I've ever been able to finish it because I might have been so drunk one evening I could have finished it but not remembered. . .It was 11 years ago. . .Don't judge. You know you've done it. . .OK maybe not. Probably most of you don't take books with you to a bar.

3. And about the physical copy. . .The one that is STILL on my nightstand (because it's binding matches the color scheme of the room and because - stubborn optimist that I am - I believe someday I will finish that damned book). . .The book came from a library.

I KNOW!!!!! I know it's wrong.

There sits my ill gotten paperback nearly spine to spine with my Bible.

To quote C: "For shame Baby, for shame."

No comments:

Post a Comment