April 04, 2009

Working Weekend

I have a list a mile long. I don't really feel like doing any of it. None of it's fun stuff. Something is not functioning with my email feed to by Crackberry and that's making me frustrated. Soon enough, I'll be frustrated with our tax return too!

Went to the grocery this morning and stocked up on low point value foods. I would have thought I'd feel thinner at this point but it's only been about 10 days so I can't expect too much.

It appears we have new neighbors or something. . .I'll be spying on them all afternoon. The dogs are not impressed and keep howling like banshees. I might have to close the blinds - much to the dismay of the houseplants.

Have some photos to post later. Also just realized I had some flag on comments so that I have to review every comment before it posts. I've discovered how to reject comments via Blackberry but not accept them. (Many apologies Anonymous! Try again if you'd like and I had sent an email response so I hope that worked out.) I think I'll (try to) disable that function entirely so I don't have to review comments. After all, it won't make me any bigger of a loser if someone says so in writing! LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment