March 31, 2009

Bonkers

All I've had to eat today is low-point value plant matter. I'm working on very little sleep and things have been a bit stressful at work. . .

And now I have crazy doped up Elizabethan collar wearing spaz cat running around.

Somethin's gotta give!!!!!! I'm going bonkers!!!!!

This is not a relaxing, John Muir reading intellectual sort of state I find myself in. This is a freakin crank your iPod and beat the living snot out of a canvas with a palette knife and heavy bodied acrylic paint feeling.

Have you ever tried to get one of those big flying nun collars on a cat? It's a lot like trying to force a snow tire through a greased up garden hose. Nearly impossible.

The only thing more impossible? KEEPING IT ON!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I admire the little fellow's spirit. I am also insanely jealous of his dexterity and crazy escape artist skills. But the fact remains, if he slips the collar, chews out his stitches and bleeds all over my snow white bedding I'm going to be pissed!

Pray for a very speedy recovery! (And a benign biopsy - that's no joke).

No comments:

Post a Comment