March 01, 2009

Research Regarding the Most Dreaded of Household Tasks. . .

So I'm procrastinating with the bathroom clean up and I was wondering what types of online resources were available in event you are really really domestically disabled and are unsure about how to clean the commode.

The Internet never disappoints does it?

According to the most reputable looking sites, my technique is solid. However, I did come across one "expert" that recommended wearing protective eyewear. I guess if you needed to use a power washer, that is sound advice.


This leads my little lawyer brain to wonder if I use a cleaner that DOESN'T recommend eye protection and I get it in my eye without out being contributorily negligent could I sue? Of course, if I'm too stupid to clean a toilet without personal injury under normal conditions, I'm pretty sure I deserve the consequences!

By far the funniest page was "How to Clean a Fucking Toilet." But I was ultimately put off by the over-use of profanity as well as the repulsive photos.

Next week? Research "How to Clean a Kitty Litter Box."

No comments:

Post a Comment