February 27, 2009

End of Another Rough Week

Hopefully Spring brings with it a sense of renewed faith in ourselves, one another, the economy, the country, and the world!

I'm optimistic but I'm also a realist. We have a lot of hard work to do. It will be good for all of us to figure out what's important, where we've been, and where we're headed.

Everyone I know feels unsettled and maybe even a little angry. That's ok so long as we don't get too engrossed in the negative. There are a lot of positive, beautiful things happening all around us everyday - if we remember to look for them. (So I try to remind myself when I find Tilghman has once again TCB in the basement!)

Invited Sister T (who very likely will demand to be referred to in another fashion) to post. As she said, her whole life is blog-worthy. . .And her writing is hilarious. We'll see if the sweetest of all sisters steps up and becomes the moderator (as she always has been) for this little project!

Have a great photo awaiting in the back yard. . .An honest home eck wreck. . .I think only the morning light will do it justice!

Swear I'm going to figure out posting with the camera so I won't have to keep posting grainy Blackberry pics! And seriously, how much more should I go on about the pests err pets? One week of blogging and I realize I need a life! hahaha. Tilghman and his handy work are set to make an appearance soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment