July 01, 2010

Northern Neck Wineries 004



Physically very impressive. This vineyard appears to be meticulously maintained. Couple notable things about this tasting:

1. The owner told us they are building a new home on the property and the existing structure will become the tasting room.

2. The dogs are very cute.

3. Purchased: A white called Conundrum. . .It's a blend of mystery whites.

4. Also purchased in copious amounts: Red and the espresso infused dark chocolates that are AMAZING with the wine.

I know very little about wine and I'm certainly not snooty about it. If it tastes good to me, I have no qualms about how much it costs, how it's packaged, or where it's from but EVEN I know this red/chocolate thing is pretty great.

http://www.vaultfield.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment