January 19, 2010

Business Please



Have spent the better part of the evening engaged in a ridiculous exercise. Preparing for "business meetings." I was irked my signature Lincoln Park after Dark topped with Yes I Can Can nail polish was getting smudged when I was trying to wedge a pair of shoes into a shoe bag. . .

And then it happened upon me. . .MEN!!!

Men aren't torturing themselves painting their nails and straightening their hair before a bunch of "important" meetings. . .

Eff it. Nail polish is off. Hair might just be curly and wild. . .and quite lovely.

Maybe I shut off my inner monologue too. . .Maybe I go completely crazy wild confrontational, smarmy, brilliant on these corporate robots?

K. Not that far. . .yet. . .Or maybe? What do I have to lose?

Maybe I should go all pleasure? Eff business.

Eff nail polish, straight hair, and decorum. Since when did any of that stuff last anyway?

Maybe I'll fake sick and go to an art gallery?

No comments:

Post a Comment