October 26, 2009

Today's WTF? "Butterballs"

Mom: "We were watching the Sunday news and they were featuring this fair in Texas and the entire fair is based on deep-frying."

d: I pretty much hate heavily fried stuff.

Mom: They were frying butter.

d: (Whatchutalkingboutwillis?!) Frying butter? How?!

Mom: They made the buttery-est dough they could make, rolled it around a ball of butter and deep fried it.

d: How is that even good?

Mom: Folks that ate it said you had to eat the ball in one big bite otherwise it was a greasy mess.

d: I can only imagine. How can this be appealing to eat?

Mom: Heaven only knows! I just think it would be like eating a zit.

EATING A ZIT?! Oh how vile. ECK!!!!!!

I'm not sure I'll ever look at even a stick of cold creamy Irish butter again . . .Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

  1. i cannot even believe that mom said something like that! that is way too funny! d

    ReplyDelete