October 27, 2009

Clearly I have a Sickness

Apparently there is no limit to my insanity. Just when I think it can't get any worse, it does.

We are having a Halloween potluck at work Friday. I've spent a ridiculous amount of time selecting my dishes, deciding how they will travel, how I will reheat them, planning when to make them. . .AND creating recipie/menu cards for the kitsch factor and so the recipie is available in case anyone cares.

I'm pretty smart. Shouldn't I be pursuing more "challenging" things? I used to think that but I keep finding so much happiness, passion, and strange satisfaction in an odd assortment of domestic and creative endeavors.

I apologize for spelling issues. . .sent from the crackberry which surely has a yet discovered spell check function.

Happy Early Halloween Ghouls and Goblins!

No comments:

Post a Comment