September 02, 2009

Because I am SICK!!! To: DexterSpeaks, From: Molly

Dexter, I'm an eleven year old Labrador. I've gotten more reflective in my later years and I have a few thoughts: Start talking about issues. I'd like to hear your thoughts on Michael Vick. I'd like to see you visit Best Friends Animal Refuge while out west. I'm curious about your position on CAFOs and current agricultural practices. I'd like to see you become a therapy dog.

A good start might be a meeting with Bo Obama to discuss the state of things. If any dog can make changes happen, surely it's the President's.

If you can move beyond the novelty of an adorable blogging dog and could start using your "voice" for change or to make other dogs and their "BFs" start thinking about what's really important to domestic animals, then you're really on to something.

And just for fun, I'd like to hear you discuss neutering. . .

Dexter, I hope you don't feel I'm being hard on you, I just know you're capable of so much more! Keep up the good work. I'll definitely be visiting again.


How much you wanna' bet Molly's cranky comments don't make the post? LOL!!

I'm not trying to be mean. (Admittedly, maybe just a little passive-aggressive). I'm just hoping my comments will be taken under advisement. There are so many people and animals suffering in this country alone. We should stop buying our dogs demeaning clothes they don't need or want to wear and do something more useful with our resources.

If Dexter hits it big, can you imagine the power he will have to do good?

No comments:

Post a Comment