August 10, 2009

HOT!!

It's hot here. Summer has finally arrived in Baltimore. I think we're about to be clobbered by a terrible storm. C and I got our walk in - it was rather unpleasant. . .not the company. . .The heat and humidity.

C took his wallet and treated me to a bottled water. I could have had gellato but that's not on the menu for me at the present. I did taste his. It was marketed as raspberry but tasted suspiciously like watermelon - either way, it was refreshing.

We seldom lose power in the city but it might just happen this evening. It's that kind of storm blowing up. I certainly hope not. I need a good air conditioned sleep this evening. The weekend was quite exhausting.

Little stray kitten is still with my Mom. She has a LOT of cats and we're hoping to place this one with a good family - she's a sweet little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment