July 28, 2009

Memory Book

From time to time (and on-going for all our pets), I make memory books. It's basically a simple scrap book. I pick select photos and journal memories, store mementos, etc.

Two pets share each book so we're up to 4 of those. We have one about the house. There's one for our wedding and several for vacations.

Some are big, some are small - it just depends on what I have handy when I start. Like picture frames and canvases, if I see albums (must be a specific type of page tho) on sale, I buy by the arm load!

I haven't done one in a while so I decided to start one for summer 09 - in case the blog ever fails, we still have something better than a box of photos.

Its much more tedious to do the book than it is to do the blog that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment