February 05, 2010

Snow-ma-geddon #18



O freaking K weather forecasters. . .It ain't braggin' if you can do it. It's crazy snowing here. Touche.

Meanwhile, I'd be sending more frequent pics if it wasn't for some stupid AT&T/Blogger glitch that seems to have been on-going for about a month now according to the Blogger tech blog. That would explain why I couldn't figure out why my obviously all-important posts weren't being sent to the blog from my Blackberry.

Thank AT&T for missing out on my commentary and pics during my 2 hour stint at the grocery store last evening. . .Vomit-cute cat pics. . .My smarmy commentary about Martha Stewart's latest Living mag. AND that was just last night.

Hello AT&T?

Upside? I have to get out the real camera. Plus no TV allowed me to download a bunch of tunes and I'm quite enjoying Mac MacNally currently. Hunkered down. Adult Beverages, snack mix. . .oh yeah, a radio and flashlight. . .just in case. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment