December 09, 2009

Tweet? Tweet?

I decided I wanted to try Twitter. This was not forced upon me by the multitudes that mock me for not participating in other social networking sites. But sooner or later it was bound to happen.

The nice thing about Twitter, I'm just Homeeckwreck there too. Still pretty anonymous. Plus, how fun will it be to rant in 140 characters or less?

You know what amazes me about Blogger and Twitter and similar sites? How freaking user friendly they are. I remember in College, for a Geology class of all things, I had to build a web site. Yeah, it was graded. . .for a Geology class. I know WTF? Anyway, I'm not an IT wizard. It took me forever and at least a case of Yuengling Lager's worth of assistance from a few friends to get that sucker functioning.

And fast forward about 12 years, and in the course of about 15 minutes I set up a Twitter account, uploaded a photo, added a Twitter widget to my Blog, AND set my Blackberry up for mobile tweeting. (Tweeting. . .is that the correct term?)

So you can "tweet" me if you'd like. I would definitely like. As I said, I'm @homeeckwreck there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment