October 13, 2009

OVERLOAD!!!!!

My vaca re-entry has my head spinning. . .I thought my vacation was about slowing the inner workings of my gray matter but it would seem getting back creates some kind of total burn on re-entry.

Sluggish at work.
Still stuck in the book I was reading: blink by Malcolm Gladwell.
Still stuck on a beach at sunset with my camera, dogs, and husband.
Nearly forgot what day it was - my 92 year old Grandma's birthday.
Spent the entire evening on the phone speaking with Mom, Birthday-havin'-Grandma, texting folks. . .

Getting away it would seem is nothing compared to the getting back.

Caught up on mail, emails, texts, sleep. . .

And here I am again. Mach 3, hair on fire, 10:24 at night, just itching to stay up until all hours of the morning posting relatively mediocre vacay pics. . .And wanting to blab on about health care, seniors in our society, how awesome Sherwin Williams can match up paint colors, micro slicing our snap decisions, and so forth.

I suspect at some point this word vomit will end. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment