March 24, 2009

I Can Admit It, I need Professional Intervention!

It's officially time for professional assistance! I'm a DIY type gal and my grooming is no exception; however, I can admit when I'm beat.

First of all I've been struggling with hair color. They quit making my preferred shade and after months of experimentation, I've realized I don't love the tri-colored results. So tomorrow evening I'm going to bite the bullet and hope like hell that Jessica the colorist-I've-never-met before-but-who-works-at-a-very-reputable-establishment knows what she's doing.

I've been burned in this respect before but I'm going to be positive. What's the worst that can happen? I mean, if anyone can laugh at themselves it's me.

Speaking of. . .I decided this afternoon after renewing my online Weight Watchers subscription - which I NEVER use - perhaps this could be the first summer since college where I wouldn't have to endure my thighs rubbing together sans Spanx?

So it begins. . .Eating carrot sticks until my fingers are orange and fuzzy math in point calculations. . .How freaking much is 4 oz. of Sangria?! 4 oz. is barely enough to gargle with.

My professional health and beauty interventionists and I will move forward towards my 33rd birthday. . .Which I'll no doubt be too bitchy from hunger and poor from my colorist to enjoy!

Now I have to go measure out a cup-full of cereal that resembles gerbil food. . .Which should fill me up. . .NEVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment