June 22, 2010

Dream Northern Neck Winery Tour Starts Where?!



Yup. C won't be happy unless I'm sweating Chardonney. . .Or Baccardi. . .Or Miller Lite! Hahaha.

We started out pretty much on schedule thanks to C's hard work on Friday getting the house in order for a weekend away. We committed to leaving the house Saturday AM sometime about 8ish. We did pretty good. Thanks to his work, I just had to pack and gets the pets in order and make myself look pretty!

We pitted at the Hollywood Diner on Eastern Ave for breakfast and we were off towards Ft. Washington. (This C later admitted was a tad out of our way). However, we weren't in any hurry and I knew I could collect another little stamp in our National Parks Passport!

It was nearly 100 degrees and nearly 100% humidity by the time we hit Ft. Washington about 10:30 AM.

What was I thinking?!

Yeah. . .It was up hill. . .And I think it's been well established, I hate sweating, walking up hill, and pretty much anything that involves both options jointly.

No comments:

Post a Comment