May 26, 2010

Guess Who's Back?



C is back. We have spent the past 2 hours catching up and enjoying all his breathtaking photos. I asked if he would guest post here and he agreed (after 2 martinis). We'll see I guess. Either way, pics will be shared. They are too amazing to keep all to ourselves!

C brought me back this beautiful little wooden box with a little turquoise stone. You're supposed to record your dreams and place them in the box. I didn't have the heart to tell C I didn't need this box. . .

He's it.

Hands down, no denyin' I'm a fool for this man - even when he acts like an immature eight year old - he's more than I ever dare dreamed.

I'm so pleased he had a great time.

I'm so glad he's home.

After all, who else is gonna drag all that recycling to the curb come Thursday AM?!

No comments:

Post a Comment