January 27, 2010

Dear Blog



A mug for half empty and one for half full. . .Big shout out to L who so kindly offered the hilarious Chelsea Handler "Suck It" mug when I really needed a laugh. As well as permission to tell people to. . .Suck it?

Dear Blog, I know it's been a while. . .Here's the dirt:

1. Big Fluffs is on a diet. It's stressful for all involved. (per previous posts)

2. Caught Tilghman outside eating Molly's doody when he was supposed to be making his own doody. Is something lacking in his diet? GACK!!! Why are dogs sooooo gross?

3. Have developed several (more) bad weeknight habits: Going straight to PJs when I get home, eating whatever dinners C has prepared, hitting the sofa in the spare room and binging on episodes of The Wire (possibly the BEST show since I don't know what. The writing is amazing. Everything about it makes me want more! Why why did you stop HBO?), doing crossword puzzles while watching The Wire 'cause the show is so smart, I can't read and watch it too.

4. Read Confessions of a Shopaholic - pure fluff. Easy read. Cute. It's been out there a while. Definitely good for an afternoon of escapism for chicks. Get from the library. Not one to take up space on the shelf. Although, I enjoyed it. It seemed predictable and lacked a certain edge or energy I appreciate but I would still say go for it if you have the time.

5. Could Toyota get a grip already?

6. Elin Woods - IDK yet. Elizabeth Edwards - I'm offering a standing ovation. I support both of you ladies. I admire how well you've handled the challenges. I feel a bit of sadness for the situation. I feel for your children and families. Thank you for your examples of grace and strength and grit and determination and steadfastness and courage.

7. SAD STATE OF CURRENT AFFAIRS: Sisters and I are discussing the idea of a weekly set conference call with agenda (if needed) just so we can connect. I'll do anything to get a little routine love from the sisters. . .Even if it means 6:45AM!

8. I'm in trouble with 2/3rds of the sisters. . .I guess this should make for an interesting call? They should know how much I adore and admire them. Pfft.

9. If I tell you I will not drink wine while watching the State of the Union address, there's a 50/50 chance I will: not drink wine OR watch the State of the Union address.

10. Did anyone else know that by the time you're my age, you have just about 30,000 eggs left in your ovaries?! And they aren't all healthy? Will this cause anyone else to lose sleep this evening? Should it?

No comments:

Post a Comment