June 04, 2009

D's week of Sloth and Gluttoney

I could list all the deplorable things I've done so far this week but that sort of self-actualization has not really been a cornerstone in my denial driven life style.

Suffice it to say, if someone offered dessert I accepted.

If beer battered onion rings were on the menu, I ordered them.

If my Mother in Law made me a from-scratch birthday cake that could feed 12 people, I was eating it at 3:30 AM straight out of a dead sleep on a Tuesday night. (Not the whole thing - I had a slice. . .a generous slice. . .)

It's been a GREAT week!!!! And why are my pants so effing snug and uncomfortable?! Went TOTALLY off the Weight Watcher's wagon.

No worries, it wasn't that hard of a fall. . .I've only been half on for a couple of weeks. As I've said before, this is a marathon and sometimes you just hit a wall. This particular wall happened to be covered in chocolate frosting.

Love you MIL but NEVER NEVER NEVER bake me a full cake again unless the entire fam is there to enjoy. Please just send diet pills, Botox, and rum!

Oh hell, why save that just for my birthday? Send that stuff anytime! hahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment