April 27, 2009

Guess What D Did?

Apparently I busted another camera. It's the same model as the previous one. I'm wondering if there's a reason why the db's at Kodak discontinued this camera?

I'm so frustrated. It's issues seem different than the first one (i.e., I didn't abuse the daylights out of this one). I did purchase a service plan. We'll have to see how that shakes out. I'm not holding my breath. . .

At any rate, I think I'm serious enough about it, that I've earned a "real camera." Of course I'll be so scared to take it anywhere, I may never use it and will be dragging around 15 disposables at any given time. Plus, given our string of unfortunate expenses - taxes, cat, car - I doubt we're in the market for a "real camera."

Which means Kodak is going to get the last laugh again!!!! 'Cause I can't be without one for more than a few days.

Pound sand Kodak.

No comments:

Post a Comment